The "Settings" section of the game is located in the upper right corner of the screen, represented by a gear icon.
Within this section, you will find the following information:
- Your username. Keep in mind that, at the moment, this cannot be modified. If you signed up with an email address and did not link your account to Facebook, your username will consist of the first part of your email. In case you have logged in with Facebook, you will see the name you use in that social network. Similarly, if you sign in with your Apple ID, the game will register the name you used to create that account.
- Password change. If you click on your username, you will enter your account, where, in addition to seeing your username and the email address associated with your account again, you will have the possibility to set or modify your password.
- Link to Facebook. Below your username you will find the caption "Play with your friends!" and the option that will allow you to link your account to a Facebook profile.
- Music and sound effects. They are represented by two aqua green buttons. To deactivate the sound and music, you will have to press the option you want.
- Contact support. In case you experience a problem with the game, you can contact us via this button with the aqua green assistance icon.
- Delete my account. If you wish to delete your account and progress in the game you will need to select this option, located below the terms and conditions. By doing so, you will be redirected to our support page, where you can send us your deletion request.
- Language. Here you can change the language of the game interface. It is important that you know that this will also change the language of the games.
- Country. You will see the name of the selected country along with the flag that represents it. The country you choose will determine the region of the questions you receive in-game.
- Sign off. This option is represented by a red button.
- Terms and Conditions. By selecting this option you will have the possibility to read the terms and conditions of the app.
- User ID and App Version. The last thing you will find in this section is the user ID assigned to your account represented by a 32-character alphanumeric digit and, starting with the letter “v”, the version of the game.