Coins are items that will allow you to perform the following actions within the game:
- Buying power-ups during your games. When you enter a game, you will find Double Dice and Shield on the bottom corners of the screen, while Bomb and Correct Answer will be located at the bottom of the questions. In case you run out of power-ups, you will be able to get them, paying a fee in coins.
- Avoid losing your turn if you answer incorrectly or fall into one of the traps on the board. Once you have used up your free second chance, you can keep your turn in exchange for coins.
- Preventing the loss of your rewards in Pick-A-Prize. Should you select a square containing Milly, you can use your coins to stay in the game and advance to the next stage. Keep in mind that the cost will increase with each new attempt.
- Choosing a specific topic. Each time you land in a topic square in your games, you will be able to choose to watch a video to receive three new categories or pay coins to get a question on a specific topic.
- Spining the Lucky Wheel. When watching an ad, you will be able to spin the wheel once every 30 minutes. Once you have used up this attempt, you will be able to spin it again using coins.