We always suggest our users to set up an authentication or password in order to make their purchases securely.
To set up a password on your Android device, you will need to:
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Click on the profile icon in the top right corner.
- Go to "Settings" > "Authentication" > "Require authentication for purchases".
- Choose an authentication option.
If you want to set up a password on your iOS device, you will need to:
- Open the "Settings" app.
- Tap on your name.
- Go to "Content & Purchases".
- Select "Password Settings" from the drop-down menu.*
- You will then be able to set the settings you want.
*If you do not see the "Password settings" option, it is possible that Face ID or Touch ID is switched on for the Store. To fix this you can select "Settings" > "Face ID and Passcode" or "Touch ID and Passcode" and turn it off.